Stop suffering needlessly through your menopause transition!
Menopause is a natural biological process that concludes the time in a woman’s life for fertility. It is a dreaded time in a woman’s life, consumed with hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, thinning hair and dry skin, headaches, terrible mood swings, and depression.
Did you know that relief is possible? Let us show you how!
In this class, you will…
- Understand what happens to our hormones during the transition into menopause
- Learn about hormone therapy benefits and risks
- Explore 4 culprits of weight gain
- Increase awareness of natural choices for a natural event
- Discover how the health of the gut and food choices play a role
Join Cindy Crandell, RN, Functional Medicine Nutritionist, as she discusses the menopause transition:
September 20th at 6:00 p.m.
Nuview Nutrition Wellness Center
7300 Dixie Hwy, Ste 500, Clarkston, MI 48346
Call to register: 248-625-5153