COVID-19, Coronavirus Information and Protocol
Below is a list of steps we are taking to provide a safe environment for our clients, customers, and staff. Please note, this page will be continuously updated to reflect any changes to our policy and procedures.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
- We have installed the Air Surface Pro, which is proven to remove all viruses and bacteria from the surrounding air and surfaces.
- Our staff all wear ozone necklaces, which clean the air in a personal space to keep you and our employees safe.
- All staff members wear masks.
- The office is sanitized after each client.
- We limit clients and employees from being in the same area at a time to provide adequate spacing while in the office.
- We have installed sneeze guards at the front desk and in each nutritionist’s office.
- Upon office entry, we take temperatures and ask if anyone has symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room.
- We will continue to provide Zoom meetings and remote scales for clients who do not feel comfortable returning to in-person meetings at this time.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
- If you need to purchase supplements or items from our store, please call ahead to a) make sure we have your items in stock and b) prepay. We will then have your items bagged and ready for you on our item pick-up table just inside the office.
- Before you come in, monitor your temperature and be aware of symptoms such as coughing, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc. Do NOT come in if you have any of these symptoms—please call and let us know.
- Wear your mask at all times while in the office building.
- Make sure you wash your hands as you come and go.
Key information about COVID-19